What do we need to know about you?
In order for your application to go as smoothly as possible, we do need information from you first:
- Contact information (name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, etc.) We will be happy to contact you personally about your application soon. You will also receive an email confirming your application.
- Availability We would like to know how many hours per week you are available.
- Education and work experience This looks great on your CV. By the way, it is not mandatory to upload your CV.
We also use your data for the following purposes:
- Finding new colleagues You can apply directly to our vacancies. You can also call, email, facebook and chat with us. To make sure your story doesn't have to be told twice, we remember it. We also save which jobs you have viewed and your details from previous applications. Even if you don't become our new colleague right away. Because we might be looking for you in the future. We keep your personal data for a maximum of 4 weeks, if we do not have permission. If we have permission, we will keep the data for a maximum of 1 year after the end of the application process.
- Application Through your application we receive your personal data. Name, address, date of birth, email and telephone number. Furthermore, by submitting your application you give us permission to carry out an online screening as part of the application process (e.g. LinkedIn etc.).
- Improvement To make our website even better, we use data from your visit to our site and your possible application. Furthermore, we want to know how the processing of an application went. Therefore we collect behavior of visitors and applicants. We do this by registering unique visits and all activities that take place within these visits. Think of viewing vacancies, zooming in on something or clicking on links. Of course we always handle your data with care. Sometimes someone else performs these checks for us. They also comply with the privacy rules.
Do you have questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data? Or would you like to object to the use of your data by Dstny? If so, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that in some cases Dstny may ask for additional information to properly establish your identity.