- Open the portal using https://my.destiny.be. You’ll find more information about logging in here.
- Via the left-hand menu, go to
- UC & Mobile
- Manage users
- Click on the name of the user for whom you want to activate a SIM card (or use the search function).
- Click on “Add Service”
You can then configure the desired service for the selected user.
1. Choose your product type
Depending on your contract, several product types that include a SIM card may be shown:
- Dstny Mobile: mobile telephony and mobile internet
- Dstny SmartMobile: fixed/mobile integration with Dstny’s cloud-based telephone switchboard
- Dstny FMC: fixed/mobile integration without Dstny’s cloud-based telephone switchboard
2. Choose the service type for this user
Depending on the product selected, you also have different services.
- Dstny Mobile includes all types of mobile subscriptions:
- Standard SIM cards (Mobile)
- Data SIM cards (some data, no telephony) (Mobile Internet)
- Dstny SmartMobile includes all converged types of subscriptions:
- Converged (fixed and mobile) SIM cards
- Data SIM cards
- UC users (fixed only)
Only the product type for which you have a contract will be shown.
3. Select your specific bundle
- Now select the specific bundle (data allowance, number of call minutes) for this specific user and add any options (e.g. extra international call minutes).
4. Confirm your selected bundle for this user.
5. Configure your telephone number
When you configure the telephone number, you can choose which mobile number will be placed at the user’s disposal. You can choose from:
- Request new number: a new mobile number will be assigned.
- Port an existing number: an existing number will be transferred from another operator to Dstny.
- Port an existing Dstny service: an existing mobile number will be transferred within your organisation.
Depending on the option you select, you may have to provide additional information.
Take care, if you enter wrong information when porting a number the number will be refused. If the details entered are unsuccessful, you can change them later via the dashboard in MyDstny at “Mobile porting issues”.
6. Configure the SIM card
When you configure the SIM card, you can configure the SIM card number for the user. There are two ways to do this:
- Option 1: My user has an unused SIM card and will enter it during activation: the user will receive an email with a link to the web page, where he/she can enter the SIM card number. This means that you as the fleet administrator don't have to enter a SIM card number for every user and the user him-/herself can decide when to enter his/her number. This is useful when multiple users have to be activated at once.
- Option 2: I have an unused SIM card that I want to use: as the fleet administrator, you can enter the SIM number and you yourself will give the right SIM card to the right user.
7. Select your fixed number
If a fixed number is needed (for fixed/mobile integration services, such as SmartMobile and FMC), you can select one from
- Option 1: a list of available fixed numbers (choose a fixed number)
- Option 2: a list of fixed numbers that are already in use (choose an active fixed number). If you select the latter option, the active fixed number is removed from the user to whom it is currently linked and added to the new user.
If there are no more fixed numbers available, you can request new numbers via our support team: email@example.com or +32 2 401 97 00 (option 1).
You’ve reached the final step in the activation process! At this point, you’ve got two more decisions to make.