Your Partner Portal Administrator manages the rights and roles of all contacts at your company in MyDestiny:
As a user of the MyDestiny partner section, you may receive three types of rights, depending on your profile type:
- Partner Portal User: you can record and track new leads and opportunities in the partner portal, order marketing materials, view documentation and draw up contracts.
- Partner Portal Manager: you get a Portal User’s rights, but can also impersonate customers (your customer does need to grant you permission for that).
- Partner Portal Administrator: you receive full access as the person with ultimate responsibility (and therefore also have the rights of a Partner Portal User and Partner Portal Manager).
Partner Portal Manager
As a Partner Portal Manager:
- You have the same rights as the Partner Portal User (see above).
- You can impersonate your customers and therefore perform actions for them on their portal, such as logging tickets and managing deliveries. Naturally, the customer decides which of his rights he will grant you.
At Destiny we want to communicate as well as possible with all our customers. That is why you can give each user in your company a certain role. Based on this, we send him or her the appropriate communication. Each contact person can also be assigned multiple roles:
- Technical Contact: A technical contact person receives all technical information at company level. We keep him or her informed of planned maintenance works, defects and upgrades of services.
- Billing Contact: Billing Contacts receive all financial information, such as price updates. This contact will NOT receive Destiny invoices. You can request the latter directly from your Account Manager.
- Commercial Contact: We'll keep your Commercial Contact updated on all Destiny events, online and offline. He or she receives news about new solutions, adapted services (product updates) and interesting news flashes.
You can define the roles in the MyDestiny portal.