You can manage your availability on your mobile phone via the Dstny app. This is how to install the app:
- As soon as your Dstny SIM card is activated, we will send you an SMS with a link. Click on it. You will reach this link:
- Click on ‘Download’ to install the app via the App Store or Google Play Store. Install the app on your phone.
- Go back to the page/link and click on ‘Configure’. The app is now active and ready for use.
- Open the app on your mobile phone. You will see your contacts at the top of the main page. You search for colleagues using the search panel or by scrolling down. You can return to the menu by swiping the grey bar at the bottom left (see illustration) to the right.
- You can change your personal settings under ‘Me’:
- Your caller ID
- This is the number which external contacts see when you call them. You can choose from your personal fixed number, your business’s main number (if you have set it) or your mobile private number.
- Your role
- Select ‘Private’ if you want your contacts to see your private mobile number when you call them.
- Select ‘Business’ if you want your contacts to see your personal fixed number or your business’s main number when you call them.
- Your activity
- Always Available: calls to your fixed number will go to all your devices (mobile, fixed and softphone)
- Available on Fix: calls go to your fixed device and your softphone – not to your mobile phone
- Working Remote: calls go to your mobile phone and softphone – not to your fixed device
- Do Not Disturb: calls go directly to your voicemail
- Vacation: calls go to the business’s main number (if set)